Acne Vulgaris is the general name given to common types of acne such as pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. You, like millions of other sufferers, might think that it is incurable. If so, then you’re wrong. There is a treatment available that can get rid of acne vulgaris quickly and permanently.
Overactive sebaceous glands are the immediate cause of acne vulgaris. They produce excess oil that combines with dead skin cells to block pores in your skin. This creates an ideal environment for bacteria, inflaming the surrounding tissue and producing all the classic acne symptoms.
Most sufferers react to an outbreak of acne vulgaris by rushing off to see a dermatologist or buying expensive creams from their local pharmacy. Sadly, these solutions rarely work. They may succeed in reducing the severity of outbreaks, but any improvement is usually only temporary. Indeed, many acne medications have harmful side effects that outweigh their benefits.
If you want to cure yourself of acne vulgaris then you must use a treatment that neutralises your acne triggers. Most sufferers make the mistake of using ‘cures’ that target the symptoms but ignore the underlying causes of their condition. For example, you could buy a chemical to remove excess oil from your skin, but a better approach would be to stop your sebaceous glands producing so much oil in the first place.
The underlying causes of your acne vulgaris are internal and may include:
- An imbalance of hormones such as happens to adolescents or women during pregnancy.
- Toxins in the body that build up to high levels.
- Poor internal and external hygiene.
- Stress due to, for example, a lack of sleep.
- Lifestyle issues such as a poor diet.
These acne triggers also interact with each other in ways that aggravate your skin condition. A person’s genetic makeup determines the nature of these interactions, and so their impacts vary from person to person.
Obviously, a person’s ‘internal acne environment’ is a complicated place. You’ll find that conventional acne treatments nearly all target only one underlying cause and so either don’t work or produce a partial improvement that is often temporary. If you want a smooth, well-toned skin then you need a treatment that:
- Will neutralise all the internal factors contributing to your skin acne.
- Will establish and maintain a natural internal balance to ensure that your skin condition is cured permanently.
- Is easily customised for your body’s unique requirements.
- Is simple, realistic, and easy to incorporate in your current lifestyle.
- Cures your skin acne permanently and quickly, within weeks or just a few months.
- Provides ongoing counseling and support from competent health professionals.
Such a treatment can free you forever from acne vulgaris and save you all the emotional anxiety that is part and parcel of being an acne sufferer. It will also save you large sums of money that would otherwise be spent on medications that either don’t work or work short term.
If you’ve been searching unsuccessfully for an effective treatment for acne vulgaris then you should consider trying the holistic approach. It is a safe, natural alternative that attacks the underlying causes of acne without resorting to drugs or special creams. It works on all parts of the body and is effective against all types of acne.